Thursday, October 21, 2010

Calvin & David...newest partners in crime

I could not be more thrilled to announce the exciting news that Calvin has found a new partner, home and best friend....David!

As Monday a week ago Calvin has started the final phase of his training together with his new partner David H. This coming Saturday they will both be graduating together and then returning to Calvin's new home in Cupertino, CA....lucky dog!

Annette and I will travel out to Boring, Or (yes, it's really called Boring, Or) to join the two in the celebration of their training together and future together together as well. I'm estathic to know that our beloved Calvin is going to a super special home. He's such an awesome puppy and deserves the very best.

Obviously this blog has been majorly neglected and so once I get back home I promise to backlog some pictures of Calvin I have on file. I would love for David and his friends to have this website as resource to see who and what Calvin did in his first year growing up with Annette and I....and naturally I'll post pictures of the upcoming graduation too!

Stay tuned for more...........

No comments:

Post a Comment